Sunday, November 7, 2010

Snow?!?

I'm sure it won't hit my section of CT, but it is kind of exciting to think snow (even just a little bit) is on its way!  I love getting all bundled up and going to work.  Well, I like the getting dressed in warm clothes, but I sure would prefer to cuddle with my little ladies at home. :)

Here are lunches for tomorrow.


For Cailyn: A 1/2  of a cream cheese and grape jelly sandwich (cut into bite sized pieces) on whole wheat bread, peach yogurt, and baby peas.


For Hailey: The other half of the cream cheese/jelly sandwich (just in triangles....but, I noticed I left the crusts on.  Oops.  I'll see if she notices....), a Babybel cheese (with a little heart carved into the top), grape tomatoes and a container of ranch, a little bear filled with raisins, whole grain goldfish, and two marshmallows and a mini kit-kat for dessert.

I also found this photo of Hailey's Friday lunch....


Cheese and wheat thins, slices of kiwi (...that also ended up coming home. She told me to send them to Cailyn instead). Heart shaped cucumber, and some grape tomatoes with a container of ranch, mini preztels, and some marshmallows.

No comments:

Post a Comment