Thursday, November 18, 2010

How is my baby going to be ONE tomorrow??

Hailey is so incredibly excited for Cailyn's 1st birthday tomorrow.  It totally makes my heart melt to see my two girls playing, laughing, and showing each other so much love.  Hard to believe that one year ago, Cailyn was not even here yet!


Hailey's lunch for tomorrow has a little love from mommy: Half a ham and cheese sandwich on Arnold's Sandwich Thins - with an extra cheese heart on top, blueberries with a little turtle pick, pirate's booty, vanilla yogurt with heart sprinkles, and a few fudge cookies for dessert.

I forgot to take a picture of Cailyn's lunch.  It isn't anything "birthday" related, or anything "special" for that matter.  I did manage to send her with her favorite (grilled cheese), diced blueberries, and yogurt.  I also baked some sugar cookies (compliments of Betty Crocker - LOL) for her little playmates at daycare.  Where does the time go??  I'm feeling so sad that she is already through her first year...but I'm so incredibly happy that this sweet little lady is in my life. I love her more than words can say.  We are very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment