Sunday, November 14, 2010

Full week ahead...

I'm beyond excited that we have a full week of school this week.  Well, no, not really.  But, it is the last full week of classes before Thanksgiving.  That is certainly something to be excited about!! Also, this is the week my baby girl Cailyn is going to be ONE.  Where did the time go?!?!?  Friday (her birthday) can stay away for the time being....I'm not ready to have her turn one!

I took pictures of our three bentos for tomorrow.  Enjoy.

Cailyn's lunch: Diced ham and cheese, diced blueberries, yogurt, peas, and a few animal crackers.


Hailey's lunch: Ham and cheese on honey wheat sandwich bread, mayo in the little container with a spoon for spreading, Pirate's Booty, blueberries, yogurt, and some marshmallows and raisins.


My lunch: Ham and cheese on the honey wheat sandwich bread, celery and carrot sticks with a container of blue cheese, Pirate's Booty, and a mini Snickers bar for dessert.  Hey...I should help get rid of the Halloween candy, right?? ;-)


I forgot to post Hailey's Friday lunch.  Often, I take the picture, and then get sidetracked, forgetting to update my blog.  Here was Friday....


Cheddar cheese with a little pick, wheat thins, grape tomatoes with a container of ranch, applesauce (I stuck a little blue spoon in there also), whole wheat goldfish, and a little fish container of M&Ms.


No comments:

Post a Comment