Monday, November 15, 2010

One day down....

Four more to go!  I'm pretty excited that Hailey liked the Arnold Honey Wheat sandwich thins.  She hasn't really been eating the bread of her sammies anymore....regardless of the way they are cut (hence the regular "cheese and cracker" lunches!).  These are pretty tasty though, if I do say so myself.  She asked for another tomorrow.  I'll be interested to see if she does indeed eat it, or if she picks the meat and cheese out of the middle.


Hailey's lunch is a half of Arnold's Sandwich Thins with ham and cheese (and a turtle pick for some fun), some pirate's booty, grape tomatoes (I did add a small container of ranch after the picture was taken), applesauce, and some cute little treats for dessert....mini twizzlers, two hershey squares, and rice krispie flowers (the stems are just green toothpicks).

No comments:

Post a Comment