Friday, September 3, 2010

Waiting for Earl....

Well, yesterday's "bugs on a log" bento = FAIL. Hailey decided that she no longer likes celery. Instead, she ate the yogurt raisins and licked the peanut butter right off the celery sticks. Ah well, at least I'm honest, right?

A woman on one of my message boards asked me to try to think of a "less girly" bento. So in preparation for the rain coming in later today, I figured I'd do a "water themed" bento....that hopefully boys would love, too. :)


Today, Hailey will have a peanut butter and jelly "sailboat" with a carrot mast. The boat is surrounded by goldfish crackers and two "octopus" string cheese halves.  There are black olives, grape tomato halves, and baby carrots with a green fish container of ranch, applesauce, and (in the blue cup) Nemo fruit snacks with a blue fish pick.  

I have a feeling she will get a kick out of this one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment