Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bouquet of Flowers

Every day, I arrive at pre-school to find a flower Hailey has selected from the play-yard, just for me. Sometimes the flower is purple because "that's your favorite color." Often, it is some kind of weed.  I know Hailey is taking the time to choose something special for me because she loves me. :)  For tomorrow, I'm sending her some flowers too.


Hailey's lunch: mini flower grilled cheeses (open face) with a ham center and pretzel stems, a bed of raisins, fruit snacks, yogurt with mini flower sprinkles, grape tomatoes (halved) and black olives with a container of ranch. I even stuck in a little turtle pick just for fun.

The lunch really looked yummy in person. I need to take better pictures with my camera phone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment