Sunday, September 19, 2010

Monday Bentos

This weekend was spent playing "catch up." Catching up on housework, laundry, spending time with my girls (and husband for that matter!), and sleep!  Cailyn caught a nasty cold earlier in the week, and sent it right over to me.  I'm hoping tonight will be relaxing and I'll turn in early. As it is - Cailyn was in bed by 6:45 tonight, and Hailey by 7! :)


Tomorrow, Hailey will have string cheese, wheat thins, a container of raisins, and half an orange (already started to peel it for her), raspberry yogurt, grape tomatoes and baby carrots with a container of ranch.



Some people have been asking if I create a bento for myself also.  Here is my lunch for tomorrow: pepper jack cheese and wheat thin stix (the fire roasted tomato are yummy!!), a container of peaches, baby carrots and celery with some blue cheese, and mini fudge cookies for dessert.

Paul made lunch for the girls while I was shopping today. I came home to find his version of a bento lunch (he was very proud of himself!!): A sandwich cut into four triangles with pretzel sticks sticking out of the shapes.  At least he made lunch, right?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment