Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Too Tired Today!

So I think this first day (again!) of school really took a toll on the girls....and me!  Cailyn was asleep by 6:15 (and  it was a struggle to keep her awake that long!), and Hailey was asleep by 6:45.  I'm thinking my bedtime will be within the hour!!


I was just too tired to think tonight when it came to making lunches. For tomorrow, Hailey has mini soy-nut butter and jelly sandwiches (that didn't really take to the flower shape), a cheese stick cut into little circles, olives and grape tomatoes with a fishie container of ranch, diced peaches, and a homemade chocolate chip cookie.

I should start posting what Cailyn's lunch looks like.  Not because it necessarily looks interesting in the artistic sense, but because of the sheer amount this teeny person consumes during her day at school.  It boggles my mind, and makes Hailey's lunch look like a snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment