Monday, December 6, 2010

Snow!

There was no snow on the ground when I left my house, so I was shocked when I saw snow on the ground in the town where I work!  I loved seeing all the flurries outside my classroom window today, and it made me really want to get hit with a BIG storm right about now. I will keep my fingers crossed. :)

Hailey's lunch for tomorrow:

Ham and cheese on sandwich thins, with an extra cheese santa on top, grape tomatoes and a container of ranch, a clementine, mini pretzels, and a marshmallow snowman.


Cailyn's lunch isn't colorful, but I know she'll think it is yummy!  She is having homemade mac and cheese, applesauce, clementine, cheese, and some animal crackers.  I'm sending some yogurt also.

2 comments:

  1. So adorable! Where do you get the small bird and bear containers that you put the ranch or raisins in?
    I went to some of the links and can't seem to find them.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are from "From Japan With Love." Here is the link. :)

    http://www.from-japan-with-love.com/kawaii-cute-japanese-bento-containerscute-animal-and-flower.html

    ReplyDelete