Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

I love the cold weather.  I don't mind walking to my car when it is cold, the wind whipping against my cheeks and ears, my girls don't cry or complain about the weather (as a matter of fact, Hailey loves it!).  It gives me the perfect opportunity to crank the heat on our ride to work/school, wear lots of layers, or snuggle with my girls under a blanket at home.  I can't do anything about the freezing temperatures, so I may as well look at the positives!!


Hailey's lunch for tomorrow: ham and cheese with present skewers, grape tomatoes and ranch, cinnamon goldfish, diced pineapple, and marshmallows (REALLY hoping for a snowy weekend....maybe this is just as good as doing a snow dance??) under a Christmas tree. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment