Sunday, December 12, 2010

Last full week of work!!

Last week was beyond crazy.  I was out too many late nights due to work events and my birthday (happy birthday to me!!).  I was lucky I even had time, or the desire, to make lunch.  I did have bentos for Hailey each day, but didn't have the energy to take a photo or blog.  Anyways, I'm back for (hopefully!) another full week this week.  Hey, December is crazy for most, right?? :)

This week is another "full week" of work.  Next week will be only 3.5 days before the long Christmas break.  Can't wait.

Hailey's lunch for Monday:

Ham and cheese on homemade bread (in the shape of a present, under a Christmas tree pick), blueberries, peach yogurt, a clementine (I tried to get another present cutout, but it didn't quite work....), mini shortbread cookies, and scooby fruit snacks.

Cailyn's lunch for tomorrow:

Blueberries (sliced in half), cheddar cheese cubes, garden tomato snacks, peach yogurt, and cinnamon goldfish

No comments:

Post a Comment