Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's the holiday season!

This week will be a busy one.  A full week of work, my 29th birthday (ok 31, but is anyone actually reading this?), my Winter Concert with school, and a night out with my bestie.  Too bad the weekend couldn't have lasted an extra day.  We ended up cutting down our tree for the 1st time this year (fun!), decorating with the girls, finished up most of the holiday shopping, got Cailyn's 1st birthday pictures/family pictures done (finally!), and more.  Seems like the weekend FLEW by, and I'm just plan exhausted.  I wish I could just go to bed right now, but it is only 7:30.

Anyways, here are Monday lunches for my cuties!


Hailey has two candy cane sandwiches (cream cheese and jelly), a babybel with a candy cane cutout, goldfish, yogurt, and two mini sugar cookie presents under a Christmas tree.  I also sent reindeer snacks with ranch (think she will eat them if I refer to them as reindeer snacks?  We will see!)


Cailyn will have cream cheese and jelly, cheddar cheese, peaches, and yogurt.  I may send her some vanilla pudding also.  Hopefully, I will remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment