Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tomorrow, I was going to send Cailyn with leftovers from tonight's dinner: pulled pork.  I had never made it before, but was excited to try.  The girls loved it, but I thought it was a bit dry.  I have no idea what I may have done wrong (not that I'm surprised), but I figure I'll try it again another time.  Cailyn has leftover mac and cheese, yogurt, animal cookies, and something else....but I'm too tired to think.

I don't send Hailey with items that need to be reheated, but she seems fine with that. :)


Hailey's lunch: half turkey and cheese (other half from yesterday - I was going to eat it myself tomorrow, but Hailey said she really liked it today!) on  sandwich thin, a container of mayo (the green spoon is for her to spread the mayo on herself), white cheddar cheez-its, blueberries, vanilla yogurt, and two oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment