Monday, January 3, 2011

Is anyone looking at this?

To an extent, I'm doing this for myself.  I like getting some ideas when Hailey says "I don't know what I want..." or just putting this bookmark down as a time when I was somewhat creative (well, in this manner anyways!).  I figure, Hailey won't like these lunches forever.  Quite honestly, she may decide that she hates them as soon as she enters kindergarten.  But, for now, she loves them, and I'm going to continue making these bentos, taking pictures of them, and posting for the whole world (umm....me?) to see. 


Hailey's lunch for tomorrow: Cheese and crackers, grape tomatoes on a bed of baby carrots with a container of ranch (the carrots can't really be seen in this picture), vanilla yogurt, pineapple cubes (frozen...will thaw in time for lunch, of course), a small container of raisins, and a mini candy for a treat. 

2 comments:

  1. Where do you buy the cute little dip containers and "picks"?

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline,

    This is a link to the containers I purchased:

    http://www.from-japan-with-love.com/containers1.html

    and a link for the picks:

    http://www.from-japan-with-love.com/bentopicks.html

    The site is "From Japan With Love" which can be found on the right column of this page.

    Good luck! :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete