Thursday, January 13, 2011

The end of a CRAZY week!

I love snow.  I love the powdery white stuff even more that we have 25.5 fresh inches in our yard.  The storm gave us two unexpected (well, I completely expected one - not two!) days off  from school.  It was so nice to have the extra time just to "be" home.  We didn't have to rush around to a variety of places.  As a matter of fact, even if we wanted to, we couldn't.  The plows didn't have our street cleared until the middle of this afternoon!  It was fun to bake, cook, play dollhouse, read, watch Cinderella, play dress-up...I could do that every day! I'm secretly hoping for a delay tomorrow morning also.  Well, I guess it isn't a secret anymore, but I'll still keep my fingers crossed.

Hailey's lunch for tomorrow:


Soynut butter on celery (she asked for three of these....I'll see if she actually eats them since they came home last time!), a diced cheese stick, strawberries, Pirate's Booty, yogurt, and yogurt covered pretzels

No comments:

Post a Comment