Sunday, October 3, 2010

Yay for Fall!!!!

Finally, fall is here!  I loved wearing sweats all day and snuggling with my girls.  I didn't love that the house temperature was 59 degress for most of the day, but I did a lot of cooking and baking which warmed things up nicely.  Looks like cold rain for the beginning of the week. I don't know how I feel about that...but, at least the heat is gone! 

I'm noticing tomorrow's lunch isn't very colorful.  I'll really need to start being more creative.  I find that I can't send Hailey with *too* much because she is too busy looking at everything and then rushes to eat.  I need to brainstorm a bit....

Lunch for Hailey is heart shaped ham and cheese on wheat bread (little picks holding the sammies together), mini pretzels, grapes and strawberries, peach yogurt, and mini fudge cookies.

No "bento" for Cailyn tomorrow. She is having broccoli-cheddar soup, diced strawberries, yogurt, and baby goldfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment