Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Couple of Bentos

I know I've been extremely lazy about posting.  I realized just this past week that I had a 1st birthday party to plan - and what didn't seem like a lot of time to plan it!!  I said I would be "as good" about planing/organizing/doing things for Cailyn as I was for Hailey.  Well, that is obviously not true (seeing as how my pregnancy scrapbook for C isn't even halfway done!).  Anyways....I digress.

Even though I haven't posted lunches, I have certainly been continuing my project....most of the time.  At least one of the girls received a bento lunch each day since I've last posted.  Unfortunately, I forgot to post the pics, and deleted a number of them from my phone.  Oops!!!

Here are two from the past week (both Hailey's lunches) that I DID manage to save.


In this bento, a grilled cheese sandwich (no crusts), baby carrots w/ranch, mini pretzels, homemade cinnamon applesauce, strawberries, and a few mini fudge cookies.


This bento contains a cheese stick (cut into pieces), some crackers, cucumbers with a container of ranch, raspberries, peach pudding, and cinnamon goldfish.

Hopefully I'll be 5 for 5 in posting next week!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment