Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Catching Up

I have been good about making the bento lunches, and even good about taking pictures.  However, then I forget to update my blog!  So, here are my lovelies lunches for Tuesday, Wednesday, and tomorrow.


Hailey Tuesday: Peach Yogurt, grapes, a cheese stick (cut up with a penquin pick), crackers, grape tomatoes and a container of ranch, two shortbread cookies, and a little container of raisins.


Hailey Wednesday: Soynut butter and jelly squares, heart shaped cheese, grapes, peaches, animal crackers, and a container of raisins.


Cailyn Wednesday: Grilled cheese, cheddar baby goldfish, vanilla yogurt, and grapes



Hailey Thursday: A cheese sandwich "ghost" with raisin eyes, black olives and grape tomatoes, some blueberry yogurt, grapes, half an orange jack-o-lantern, and a few indian corn.

I'll be honest, I have NO idea what happened to my photos of Cailyn's lunches from Tuesday and tomorrow. So, I'll post one more from a week or so ago that, of course, I uploaded and forgot to post on here.  


Mini flower sandwiches, goldfish, raspberries, cucumber flowers with ranch, some dried apple, a homemade chocolate chip cookie, and a strawberry-apple fruit twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment