Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Several Photos

I made the "cool lunches" Monday, Tuesday, and tonight.  Half the time, I just don't have the energy to look at a computer!  Last night, I simply needed a mani/pedi with my mom, and then after getting home, I just HAD to watch Glee ;-)  So, here are Hailey's lunches from Tuesday, today, and tomorrow, and a lunch of mine and Cailyn's from Tuesday! :)  At least I see they are getting some variety over the course of a few days....doesn't seem that way when I'm packing lunch!

A butterfly soynut butter and jelly sammie, flower cheese hearts, carrots and ranch, flower cucumber slices, cherry vanilla yogurt, strawberries, and grapes.


I'm fortunate Hailey will eat a simple (and healthy!) lunch like this!  Cantaloupe, grapes, mushrooms, grape tomatoes, ranch, cheese, and crackers.


This was my lunch from yesterday - salad (with tomatoes, cheese, and cucumbers), strawberries, and a laughing cow light w/crackers (sea salt and olive oil - omg so yummy!).


Soynut butter and jelly, cheddar slices, salad with a container of ranch, strawberries, and some vanilla mini cookies.


This one was Cailyn's from yesterday: Soynut butter and jelly, diced cheddar cheese, blueberries, applesauce (in the container), and some mini vanilla cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment